Sunday, May 27, 2007
I dug deep into my archives to find a suitable picture to use...
...and I found one that looks a little like Suki herself (you know, if she was a boy and weighed double)! Cool beans! I met this guy at the dog park, a while back, and we had a great time playing together.
Staring contest...starts riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigt.....NOW!
Friday, May 25, 2007
The tag requires me to list 8 random facts/habits about myself that you may not know. I did list 10 things about me once before, so I will try to come up with an additional 8. I'm putting my doggie thinking cap on right now.
1. I use my two front paws to hold my treats while I lay on the floor. It's a super cute move, on my part, because when people see this, they toss me even more treats! Holding my treats like this is easier, because I still have my front dew claws, which act like opposing thumbs.
2. I am now too big to fit under the couch. Now, I have to whine and cry to get one of my humans to retrieve my long lost balls that hide out under there.
3. I've been quite busy in my free time ripping out the liner from under my mama's bed. Everydog! Did you know that you can get a lot more head room if you get rid of that lining?! I can stand up completely under there now, and not even bump my head. Mama decided to just let me at it, since I had already completed 1/2 my mission before she caught me.
4. My mama sings in the shower! Mostly Madonna songs. I have never felt the need to howl along, although her singing does make my toes curl. I think she may even dance in there - but I am too afraid to peak. (This is not really about me - but since mama tells everyone my secrets...)
5. My mama had to take my pillow away from me, because I kept humping it. For like, hours at a time. I guess I grossed her out.
6. I have an outy belly button.
7. I bark whenever anyone is on the phone. If they have time to chat - they have time to play!
8. The ceiling fan in the living room is the devil! I want to bite it so badly, but no matter how high I jump, I can not get it.
Now, I get to tag someone! The people I tag must:
1. Start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. The person tagged blogs about each of these facts and posts these rules.
3. At the end of the blog entry, list 8 pups to get tagged.
4. Leave a comment telling them that they have been tagged!
I tag: Tadpole, Skyler and Jesse, Balboa, Bella, Roxie, Sammy and Andy, Momo, Scubee and finally The Brat Pack!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Check out this amazing cache of goodies!
I had a fine time at my Auntie's - and I learned a brand new trick. My mama let my Auntie borrow my baby gates, to keep me contained...but I learned how to hop over the gate! It was quite easy actually. I just needed to get a running start! I haven't tried my new trick at home though - mainly because there is no room in our 'partment to get that running start.
The one thing that was very hard, is that one of my cousins - the girl one named Kelsey - was scared of me. On the second night, I escaped out of my Auntie's room, and snuck into Kelsey's room and slept right at her feet. You can only imagine her surprise when she woke up in the morning! After that, I followed her around everywhere...and stole her spot on the couch whenever she got up! I don't think she is as scared anymore.
I did miss my mama terribly though...and decided to revolt by refusing to sleep through the night. I got up every morning at 4:30am and howled right into my Auntie's ear. I know this was a naughty thing to do, but I am hoping that the next time my mama and pop leave, my Auntie will not want to take me again, and I will have to join my parents on their vacation!
Friday, May 11, 2007
I helped my mama pack this afternoon, and she kept telling me stories of all the fun I would have at my Auntie and cousin's house. They go to the park all the time to get ice cream! And, their sprinkler is hooked up! I plan on being super cute, so I can "assist" the kids in eating their snacks, and I plan on getting really, really wet!
I made sure to get my hair and scent on all of mama's clothes. (In case she plans to cheat on me!) Check out my tongue!!!! Can you believe that thing fits in my mouth?!
Bye mama and pop! I'll be a good boy - I promise!
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
I plead the 5th! I'm not confirming or denying anything, except I will say that I am not happy about my parents leaving me for "vacation." What is vacation without Sparky the Puggle? It's crap! (That's what!)
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Step One: When you catch of wiff of a human party being planned, be as well behaved and cute as possible. You want to go to this party! I know that most of you have been practicing your irresistible look, so this should be a snap - and if you are not practicing...you must! Get yourself in front of the mirror NOW.
Step Two: If you are lucky, you will be offered an invite to the party, if not follow your people out to the car, and sneak into the backseat. Be very, very quiet and they will not notice you until it is too late! By then, you are already at the party. Score!
Step Three: Make friends with all the party-goers. (This is where being super cute comes into play again.) Do every trick in your arsenal, especially ones that you refuse to do for your parents. (I pulled out the "High 5" and "Rollover" and made everyone fall in love with me!)
Step Four: When the food is served, casually "visit" every human in the joint. Give them your best puppy eyes, and you will be rewarded with snacks! There were 23 people at my party, so I got 23 chicken chunks, 23 beef chunks, 23 bites of roll, 23 pieces of fruit, 23 rounds of zucchini, and 23 bites of cake! I am not kidding. My mama didn't even realize until I started to waddle. For evidence, here is my belly.
As you can see, it is stretched to the limit. My mama put her ear against my tummy and she said she could hear weird noises coming from deep inside.
And, most importantly...Step Five: Make sure you poop outside, or else you will never be allowed to party hardy again.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Mama says that Black Dog is my security blanket - I can't sleep without it. Every night when it is time to go into my kennel to sleep (or into the big bed when I got enough excersize!), I search around first for Black Dog to take in with me.
Black Dog, I'm gonna pounce on you!
Can you keep a secret?
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Being a Puggle means that every.single.person we come across has to pet me. Lucky for them, I crave attention - but by the 20th or so human, I have had it. It's a serious mental workout! My mama makes me sit and stay the entire time, when all I want to do it jump up on them, sniff their crotch and lick any exposed skin. I can only get up after they walk away, which is never right after the initial petting. NO! They always ask my mama questions about me...like, what kind of dog is he? How old? What's his name? What's the breed like? Is he good with kids? His tail is so curly! Their conversations take foreeeeeeeeeeeeever. Ahhhhhhhh! So exhausting! I just want to bark out "do a google search!" Ruff, ruff!
You have to admit, I am pretty darn irresistable!
My profile, accompanied with my bad cuz.