Other items on this growing list that died way too soon:
- Loofa dogs, or all stuffies really.
- Rope 'bones' (I can untie the knots)
- Kongs (I keep them for a short time, but then just have to chew them apart!)
- This thing was pretty much a joke.
- And, this freezer chew stick was demolished, but not before I untied all of the little knots and ate the strings.
- The fleece ball is only really held together by one tiny string, so once that was untied - fleece pieces were everywhere!
- My mama thought this toy would last, since it says "hardcore" right on it...but they were wrong. My super scissor teeth broke through the stitching in about 3 minutes.
- I had fun with the nylabone key chain, but soon found out that nylabone is NOT DIGESTIBLE.
- Mama's couch.
My pop jokes that he is going to make me something out of real car tires, or Kevlar.