Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Week!

Last week was one of the best weeks of my life, I think. First of all - we WON the Friday Puppy Photo Contest! Thank you to everyone who voted! (And also thank you to those who left a comment...that was so sweet.) Our award came in the mail today, so I am soon to have a serious talk with my mama about how we can spend our winnings. I would like a Bombers buffalo chicken burrito with extra guacamole on the side. For some reason, I think she has other plans that don't include the subjects of the photo, and if that is true, we will have our revenge plan handy.


We also got a care package from our dog cousins Tyson and Taz. They live on the Jersey Shore and are totally DTF and regularly GTL. Whatever that means. They sent us a load of goodies - squeaky toys (without stuffing), a new cuz, some bully sticks (which my mama cringed at, but are sooooooooo good!), and a whole bag of cookies! Patches claimed the dragon toy right away, and had the nerve to growl at me every time I went to ask him to share. That's OK because when he fell asleep, I stole it, gave it a colonoscopy and destroyed the squeaker!


Yes, friends...say it with me...WINNING!!! If I didn't hate cats, I might actually admit that I have tiger blood in me!

2 comments:

Maggie and Mitch said...

What a haul! Congratulations on your win!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Balto said...

Hi from Germany,
Congratulations! What a nice win! You habe a lovely blog. I give a link to your site on my blog. Do you want to do it also? Visit also my blog http://baltos-welt.blogspot.com I write about my wonderful life in a familiy with three dogs, two childrens an "Frauchen" and "Herrchen". See you! Wuff, Balto