Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Week!

Last week was one of the best weeks of my life, I think. First of all - we WON the Friday Puppy Photo Contest! Thank you to everyone who voted! (And also thank you to those who left a comment...that was so sweet.) Our award came in the mail today, so I am soon to have a serious talk with my mama about how we can spend our winnings. I would like a Bombers buffalo chicken burrito with extra guacamole on the side. For some reason, I think she has other plans that don't include the subjects of the photo, and if that is true, we will have our revenge plan handy.


We also got a care package from our dog cousins Tyson and Taz. They live on the Jersey Shore and are totally DTF and regularly GTL. Whatever that means. They sent us a load of goodies - squeaky toys (without stuffing), a new cuz, some bully sticks (which my mama cringed at, but are sooooooooo good!), and a whole bag of cookies! Patches claimed the dragon toy right away, and had the nerve to growl at me every time I went to ask him to share. That's OK because when he fell asleep, I stole it, gave it a colonoscopy and destroyed the squeaker!


Yes, friends...say it with me...WINNING!!! If I didn't hate cats, I might actually admit that I have tiger blood in me!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a haul! Congratulations on your win!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Volker Vogel said...

Hi from Germany,
Congratulations! What a nice win! You habe a lovely blog. I give a link to your site on my blog. Do you want to do it also? Visit also my blog http://baltos-welt.blogspot.com I write about my wonderful life in a familiy with three dogs, two childrens an "Frauchen" and "Herrchen". See you! Wuff, Balto

World of Animals, Inc said...

Such wonderful news to read about winning the puppy photo contest. We know you were all very excited. That sure is a lot of goodies and toys in that photo. Thanks for the wonderful post. Have a fantastic weekend.
World of Animals