Sunday, May 25, 2008

Night at the Drive-In

Patches and I took my humans to the drive-in last night! It was fantastic. We saw two movies: Indiana Jones and Iron Man. Now, I am an expert at behaving at the drive-in, but this was definitely a test for Patchy. This was his very first drive-in movie! My mama was a little worried because Patches barks at anything that moves - and sometimes he barks and howls just to hear his own voice. Crazy Beaglier.

He was actually really good! I think it was because we were hangin' out in mama's new car! (She got the Honda Fit Sport, in Tidewater Blue. The front seats lay flat, so we all snuggled in the back like one big happy family.)

Do we really have to wait until it's dark for the movie to start?

I was really inspired by Iron Man and his ability to fly. Then, I realized that I also know how to defy gravity as well! Look, I'm going so fast that my tail is uncurling! If I had Patches' helicopter ears I probably could've soared even higher...maybe even to the moon.

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Look at you flyin', Sparky!
We've never been to a drive-in movie before! It sounds like fun! Did you get any popcorn?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

Wow, all four feet up in the air! Impressive!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Faere said...

With those ears flapping in the breeze you kinda look like BatDog! Go Sparky! I'm kinda jealous cause the drive in that used to be near my house closed down before I was even born or Ma and Pa would be going there for sure!

Dexter said...

You are a super hero. If Iron Man taught you to fly, did Indiana Jones teach you to hunt for treasure?

Slobbers,
Mango

Clover said...

That's awesome! I went to the drive in last weekend - I love it!
Love Clover xo

CoCo said...

Nice...a drive in. I'm glad to hear that they are dog friendly. We do not have those here in my town. I wish we did. We need more Dog Accessible places.

I'm glad you guys had fun!

Sparky you are a flying Puggle!

Hugs,
CoCo

Lady Kaos said...

WOW!!! That is so cool you get to go to the movies AND that your Mom has the perfect car for getting comfy during the movies. I wish we had a drive-in here.
Kaos

WinstonBerry said...

Hi Sparky!!
Oh my gosh, you are soooooooo lucky!!! That's so cool that your mom took you to the movies, and a drive-in at that!!!! Too much fun!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

Petra said...

How fun! I can't believe you got to watch two movies! Were you tired the next day?

Jersey said...

Awesome guys! I wish we had a drive in :(.