I received a tag from Stella, the Queen of Gooberville and baby sister of our favorite Goober, Stanley to tell everyone 8 facts about myself! This is my first tag ever!
First off...here are the rules: List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
1. I'm a pup with four colors - white, brown, black and PINK! My belly has very little fur on it, so all you see is pink baby skin. Oh, and the brown parts are only on my face and bum! The great doG in heaven was being silly when he colored me.
2. I immediately settle down and take a nap if you put a blanket over my head.
3. I do not chew my food. My mama saw the evidence when I threw up a whole carrot she gave me.
4. I wait for Sparky to soften up his piggy skin roll treat, then I steal his and claim it as my own.
5. I can potty on command, which my mama and pop learned the hard way! They kept saying "Patches, do you need to go outside to go potty?" and I would squat and potty right there - on the couch, the floor, the bed - it didn't matter. It seriously took them a week to figure that out!
6. My bark sounds like a woman's scream. I think I could give Tadpole a run for his money in the sound department.
7. I'm being enrolled in Puppy Day Care for socialization, since I bark at every human and animal that moves. (I'm no longer allowed to go to PetSmart due to my excessive hyperactivity - mama's rules, not PetSmart's. She said I sound like an abused puppy and people come running to make sure I'm OK.)
8. My breath smells really bad, because I am finally losing all of my teeth.
Now for the tagging....baby Pinot, Joey, Toby, Balbao, Ozzy, Poppy, Gwen, and finally - Petra. Don't let me down guys (and gals)!