Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye 2007, Hello 2008

Happy New Year to everypup!

Sorry we haven't been around - Patches had his manly bits removed, and it's been quite an experience here for the humans trying to keep us separated, and keep Patches from running and jumping. So far, he hasn't had to wear the collar, even though he can totally reach his wound! (I could never reach mine, since I had, and still have, a little belly chunk in the way.)

I think it would be fun to recount the year, and all the adventures I had along the way. I also think that everypup should play this game...so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged!!!!!

January - I met every human in my new family.

February - I learned how to poo in the snow and started blogging!

March - I was neutered, which was a breeze, celebrated with a huge bone, and learned that I like asparagus.










April - I became a back-up dancer for the Howling Jowls, destroyed some bunny ears, and graduated puppy class!










May - Someone destroyed my Mama's couch, I gave instructions on how to Party like a Rock Star, and introduced my beloved Black Dog.

June - My pop and I were almost attacked by a pack of Pitt Bulls (we weren't hurt), and I ate Frosty Paws for the very first time.

July - I celebrated July 4th by noshing on a marshmallow, and ran for Mayor without even knowing!




















August - Patches arrived!!!!

September - I celebrated my birthday, and in a totally unrelated act, snuck some of my mama's cake. Patches and I also mastered the "dual-leash."

October - We went camping and hung out by the fire, and ran off-leash for a while....and, we were forced to dress up in silly costumes.

November - I ate my mama's Ocean's 11 DVD, but as Sophie LaBrador pointed out - I didn't eat the faces of the mega-stars. See, I'm not that naughty.

December - Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You guys had a pretty eventful year! Here's hoping that 2008 is even better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

What a fun tag game this is! Happee New Year to you too Sparky!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Baily said...

Happy new year!!!!

nose licks
baily

Lacy said...

woofies Sparky and Patches, heehee me not remembers watt me did all year..when u gets old ur memory fades...Me hopies u had a merry xmas and have a happy new year...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Bella the Boxer said...

Happy New Year, Sparky and Patches! I hope your 2008 is as much fun as last year was.

xoxo - Bella

Clover said...

Hi boys!
Happy New Year! What a great look back on your year! I will try to play this game too, maybe next week.
Hope you are feeling ok after your surgery, Patches!
Love Clover xo

Lady Kaos said...

Sounds like a really great year. I was noticing your parents are averaging 1 dog per year. Are you going to get a new siblig this year, too? Just kidding. My parents did that, too. Mom had Sasha before she met Dad, then Mom and Dad adopted Gunnar and then the next year was me. So the first 2 years my parents were together they were averaging 1 pet a year and people teased them about it.
Happy New Year!
Kaos

Izzie said...

Happy New Year!

I'm still trying to get to know all of you! You've been tagged on my blog (www.izziesworld.blogspot.com), so run over and learn about me, then teach me about you!

Poppy said...

Wow, you were really busy this year! Maybe I should do a "year in review" too.

Poppy

Randi said...

Hey Sparky!

What a neato idea! Recapping the year...some other pups have been doing that too..I think I'll try to think about my 2007 & blog later this week about it...

You look so sweet with that marshmellow in your mouth!

Love & Licks,
Randi

Stanley said...

Whoa, Sparky!

When you look at it that way, you really have been a busy bee!!

Amazing how much can happen right under your nose!

Goober Love,
Stanley