Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Testing....1,2,3

My very first Puggle Playtime Video!

This is me, playing with my very favorite braided fleece rope...when suddenly, I hear something suspicious outside. Being the good guard dog that I am, all playing came to a halt, while I used all of my senses to figure out what was outside. (Was it the mean old pitt bulls? No!) My mama asked me what was going on, and I simply shook my head to let her know that all was a-ok, then resumed playing.

If you listen closely, you will hear my puggle snorts.

2 comments:

WinstonBerry said...

Hey Sparky!!
I think your "PuggleCam" is adorable!!! I love it! Can't wait to see more! :-)

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! That's a pretty scary face before we click on the video to start it up! Did I hear bells on your collar Sparky?

Love ya lots,
Maggie