Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's EXHAUSTING being a Puggle

Mama and I go on a walk every day - she says it helps me get my wiggles out, which assists me in my listening skills. Whatever! I like to walk, because it allows me to check my pee mail. (There's a lot of pee mail in my 'hood.)

Being a Puggle means that every.single.person we come across has to pet me. Lucky for them, I crave attention - but by the 20th or so human, I have had it. It's a serious mental workout! My mama makes me sit and stay the entire time, when all I want to do it jump up on them, sniff their crotch and lick any exposed skin. I can only get up after they walk away, which is never right after the initial petting. NO! They always ask my mama questions about me...like, what kind of dog is he? How old? What's his name? What's the breed like? Is he good with kids? His tail is so curly! Their conversations take foreeeeeeeeeeeeever. Ahhhhhhhh! So exhausting! I just want to bark out "do a google search!" Ruff, ruff!

You have to admit, I am pretty darn irresistable!


My profile, accompanied with my bad cuz.

6 comments:

Tadpole said...

Hee - poor Sparky! It's not easy being irresistable, is it? :-)

Strangely enough, no one really does that to me when I'm outside. They mostly just throw odd glances my way and occasionally ask, "what is that?" I think I'm pretty cute; at least, that's why my girl tells me! ;-)

Molly the Airedale said...

You are a cutie for sure Sparky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Kt said...

Ha! Porter recommends that you just lunge at passersby like a starving man at a hunk of chocolate cake, and people will avoid your slobering enthusiasm and you can continue your walk in peace... until you see your next "victim." Good for you for such good puppy behavior.

(Porter also wants you to know that his bad cuz is so far under the couch that no one can reach it, and he's very sad about this, but sure to put it right back as soon as we devise a way to rescue it.)

Anonymous said...

I would want to give you a tummy rub as well cutie pie!

Suki & Joey said...

Oh, Sparky, I can totally understand where you're coming from. It's not easy being a pug, and I bet it's not much easier being a 1/2 pug! Yes, everyone simply MUST ask 100 questions.

Sometimes mommy goes out of her way to avoid walking me by kids just because she's already worn out and just wants to walk! How mean is that?! ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

The Brat Pack said...

You're just too cute I guess. It's like all that fame that comes with celebrities.

We'd never be good like you are though!!

The Brat Pack