Maggie tagged me to tell everydog 5 things that I would put in a time capsule. Of course, I have no idea what a time capsule is, so I had to ask my mama. She said that it is a small container that you hide things you want generations to remember about you...she then told me that her and pop were putting one together to build into the walls of the new house! How cool is that?! It's home will be right behind the drywall - nice and safe.
I'm hoping that my mama will let me put something in her time capsule!
If I had my way, this is what I would put in mine:
1. A baggie containing one of each of my favorite treats...peanut butter dog bones, dried chicken strips, beggin' bacon strips, training treats, a bully stick, and a piggy ear.
2. My baby photo, so that the next generation could see how incredibly cute I was.
3. My mama's recipe for frosty paws.
4. A Kong. Hopefully, these will not go out of style!
5. My baby teeth. My mama saved them all - - some may think this is gross, but I think it's totally cool! I might include a destroyed toy also, so that they can see what my sharp, sharp baby teeth did.
I don't know who has done this game yet - but I am going to officially tag my lovely lady friends Dory, Suki, Momo, Lady Kaos and Dot.