Thursday, February 22, 2007

Play time - in pictures

My mama buys me the greatest toys in the whole wide world! This one has a nubbin' chewing surface, which feels so good on my gums, and both sides have a bundle of strings I can play with. It's great for both fetch and tug of war.

I like to play with my toys on the edge of the couch in the livingroom. The couch is a comfy place for me, and it is just wide enough that I can stretch my body out on it! However, sometimes I play so hard that I forget what I am doing, and drop my toy!

Most of the time, I'll just stare at it.































Sometimes I will try to reach it from my ledge. Usually, I fall during this process.




However, I recover fast...and get back to play time in a jiffy!












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time to me!

daionara said...

I love this. That "Where'd it go" look is priceless.