Monday, March 5, 2007

Bad, Bad news!!!!

I thought that the obedience thing was bad enough...but now - mama scheduled my neuter!! They are going to take a part of me - FOREVER AND EVER, AMEN!

I'm planning my retaliation as I type. It's going to be far reaching and extreme. I hope those darn humans are ready for Spartacus! If they think leaving the bathroom garbage can within my reach while they are in the shower is naughty - wait until they see what I have planned.

If I give them this face, do you think they'll reconsider?

2 comments:

scubee said...

I feel for ya, I really do...but better now when you're young than later. I didn't have that operation until I was almost two because that was when I was rescued from my old family and got to be with my new forever family. I don't know why they wouldn't want more wienerblabs around.

araaRararar

Studly Dudley said...

Obedience? UGH. Make sure you embarrass your Mum a sufficient amount to make up for having to go to school. But obedience is kinda fun, you get to meet lots of other doggies! I peed in my class.. that's always a fun diversion, maybe you can do that too!

Cheers!
Dudley