My pup friend Suki had this idea on her blog, so I thought I'd play along and tell all my friends 10 things about me that they probably do not know!
1. I dig through the garbage to find used kleenex. So may think that is gross - but it is actually really tasty. I'm sure that I am getting 100% of the vitamins and minerals I need in a day. (If the bathroom garbage is empty, I always head off to my pop's office, because I can always find yummy things in there!)
2. The tips of my ears fall into my water dish when I take a drink.
3. I do what is called "the 360 degree poop." As soon as I let one drop, I turn myself around (while still squatting) to smell it, then finish leaving a complete circle of turds. Mama's note: this is so strange, and very dangerous...there are minefields all over the yard!
4. I can not jump onto my mama and pop's bed.
5. Whenever anyone eats in front of me, I bark at them, because they refuse to share. I am then placed in my kennel until food-time is over, where I whine for a minute, then fall asleep.
6. If I am lucky enough to sleep in my parent's bed (played all day and am super tired), I have to lick my pop's legs for at least 10 minutes before I will fall asleep. It's always my pop - I like the salty taste and texture of his hairy legs!
7. I will not lay on the ground (like a dog) to rest. I will climb up on the couch, or preferably, on a lap - but I will never choose the floor.
8. Whenever the phone rings, I drop what I am doing to help my mama answer it!
9. If my parent's give me a new food item to try - like a piece of popcorn - I will attack it, until I feel safe!
10. I sometimes step in old poo and don't tell my parents, then touch their faces with my paws!