Sunday, April 1, 2007

Another walk...

My mama tries so hard to tire me out by taking me on super long walks - sometimes a couple a day. It's too bad that I love them so much! They just re-energize me instead of pooping me out!

Speaking of poop - take a look at this picture:



(I dropped 3 of 'em on this particular walk...mama only had bags for 2 of them. Whoops!)

We took a different route this time, and witnessed a soccer game. We stayed only a minute, because the people were very loud and I was ready to boogie. We've had some really beautiful weather lately, but check out that huge snow pile in the background! It'll probably be there until June!

We learned a couple of things from this excursion...1. the bike trail is dangerous with a ton of broken glass and many, many scary pedestrians on bikes 2. mama has to bring some water for me to drink along the way. I think she sometimes forgets that I am part pug and I overheat quickly and 3. you shouldn't talk to strange men with strange looking dogs because they will tell you their life story - and it's not pretty, especially when they start talking about wanting to shoot all of the geese in the park!








Hey! That referee has a beer belly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, where do you live?

Nessa Happens said...

oh dear. we ALWAYS end up having to talk to the strange man walking his dog. I am sorry sparky!

scubee said...

Sometimes, my people think they can get me tired by taking me for really really long walks too. But, just like you, i love the walks so much and never ever get tired!

You gotta watch out for those bicycle things - my people have tried to tell me they're safe, so I don't try and attack them any more, but you can never be sure...

Tadpole said...

Hey - not all strange looking dogs are weird! Hee hee!

I do multiple poopies on my walks too! It's great because then my girl gets exasperated and embarrassed - too funny!