Monday, April 23, 2007

A walk to our "neighbors"

I can't wait to move!

Not that anything is planned soon...pop's working on renovating a 100 year old house he bought over 5 years ago. (It was damaged in a fire, so it had to be gutted and started all over.) The house is really neat though - there's a fireplace for me to warm up next too, two toilets to drink in, stairs to run up and down, a fenced in backyard - and the bestest thing ever...FRIENDS!


This is Sammy (brown and tan) and Max (white and tan), and they will live right next door to me when my parents finally decided to pack up their things and move. We share a fence, but when I visited this weekend Sammy and Max's mama let me come over to play in their yard! We had such a great time. I am the youngest and fastest, but Sammy kept up with me quite nicely. We were all pooped out by the end of our play'fest! (I know I slept well that night!)

On the way home, I saw the ugliest tree I have ever seen in my life! Mama even said the same thing. Look, there's whiskers coming out of it!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I never saw a tree like that before! What happened to it?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Anonymous said...

That tree is REALLY ugly!!
I have a fireplace and I LOVE it!! They're great for when you have to go outside when it's cold and you come inside and warm up by it. IT doesn't seem to help my Mom's cold feet though.
Kaos

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sparky, Are you tall enough to drink out of the toilet. I'm worried that you might fall in. Be very careful! That water is cold in there!

Tadpole said...

EEEW!! What's wrong with that tree?! And I'm SO JEALOUS of your fireplace!!