Ferndoggle of The Dogs of Jackman Ave called me "Kevin Federline" due to my fancy foot work in the post below. I'm not sure how I feel about that!! I mean, he is takin' care of his kids - but the man is a bit of a stink! Ruff, ruff! (hey Lola, call me baby!)
Charlie tagged me (well, all doggie bloggers who visited his site) with this meme:
"Name 5 reasons you blog."
1. My mama wanted to keep a (public) babybook of my development and naughty ways, which is why I post lots of pictures and stories of my puppyhood.
2. My mama and pop spend so much time on the internet, it's only fair that they share with me, even if I do not have opposeable thumbs.
3. I like to write, and blogging is a creative outlet for me. After all - I am in a kennel all day, thinking of only cute and interesting things to talk about.
4. I live in the 'hood, surrounded by male Pittbulls, and have to find my girlfriends on the 'net. (SUKI!)
5. Blogging has actually made me a more confident dog! I love my doggie friends who give me great advice and provide wonderful inspiration!