Friday, August 31, 2007

Hello Everypup!

This is my very first post ever. Sparky gave me the run-down on blogging and pictures and posts and all. I tried to pay attention, but I got really sleepy and took a nap in the middle of his lecture. I'm a fast learner though, so I think I can figure it out. (I master the stairs in less than a week!)

The past week has been pretty tiring. Mama has been teaching me "leash manners" and my little legs feel like they are going to fall off! I'm so glad that we live in a city so that I can take rest at every cross walk. The difference between me and Sparky is that I sit because I want to; he sits because he has to.


When I get home, I take a nap!

Let me show you my bed. Sparky doesn't have a bed, but I do. He can jump onto the couch, so it's a pretty fair trade. You won't believe this, but my bed is a CAT BED! They call it a "privacy bed" which means that while I am in it, my brother can't sniff my bum because I am tucked really deep inside.


I also learned my very first trick. Sit down. Whenever I sit down, I get a liver treat, which is just awesome. Most of the time, I am the first one to sit down.


Patches, the Beaglier

10 comments:

Jen and Suki said...

Hi Patches!

Whoa bro, I have the same bed (different color though) and I can't believe my grammie bought me a CAT BED! Your bed is alright though because there is a super cute dog named PATCHES that is half beagle like my mean old uncle Jakey (who I still love lots) sleeping in it. Plus if it save you annoying butt sniffs when you're trying to sleep, then it's all good!

MaoMao said...

Hi, Patches! hehehe, you sure are a cute dawg. I'm Sparky's cat furriend, Chairman Mao, and I'm happy to meetchya!

And hi, Sparky! I hope you're doin' good! Lotsa kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Stanley said...

Patches!!

Welcome, my little furry friend! You sure hit the jackpot with your big brother, Sparky! He's PAWSOME and he'll teach you loads of good stuff.

Love the bed! Wish they made those for 80 lb pups like me!

Can't wait to hear more from you, buddy!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Give a goober hug to your bro, Sparky for me. Okay?

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Patches! So nice to meet you...You are such a smart boy. You mastered the stairs in one week & you can already 'sit' on command? I deserve a big lick from me! And you're sooo young...You are such adorable! Hope your big brudder Sparky are teaching you good manners...hehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Teresa said...

Hi Patches! I'm glad you are settling into your new home and wow! learning tricks already! You must be very smart. Your bed looks awfully comfy, too.

You have a great new mom - I know that she will love you and take really good care of you.

Tadpole said...

Oh gosh Patches, you need to ration the pictures you put up of yourself... my girl will have a heart attack if she sees too much of your cuteness at once.

You sure are a smart boy! I'm one and a half and I still only sit on command about half the time!

The Barr Family said...

I cant seem to find any breeders of Beagliers...do you know where you can find them? Your's is pretty darn cute.
Thanks

Cashew said...

Hey Sparky and Patches,

Wow, what fantatsic news, a new member of the family!

Patches, you are so totally adorable and scrumptious!

You guys are going to be the absolute "bestest" of friends.

Wish I could play with you. :(

Lot's O' Licks!

Cashew

Lady Kaos said...

Hi Patches. Looks like you're learning lots of cool stuff. Focus on learning tricks. Sometimes when you do a trick really good and in a really cute way, you get 2 treats!
Koas

Balboa said...

that's an awesome bed, I dont' like people sniffing my butt when I'm sleeping either.

Hey the more commands you learn the more treats you get.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa