Monday, February 12, 2007

I hate sweaters!!!!

Why must our humans dress us in funny clothes? Don't they understand that we have a permanent outfit called...fur?! Every time I go for a walk, I see big dogs and little dogs wearing ridiculous coats, sweaters, hats and even boots. What the ruff, ruff?! My mom always said that she would never dress me in that silly stuff.

She lied.


She sprang this new sweater on me the other day when I was not looking. It caught me totally off guard! By the time I realized what was happening, she was off to get her camera. However, it only took me about 2 seconds to spring into action. I clawed, ripped and bit into that darn sweater until I nearly passed out! I did manage to get one arm out, and I guess that was enough to get my mama into the right mindframe to take that shizzy off. I hope she didn't pay alot of that thing - because there is no way that I am allowing her to approach me with that ball of yarn ever again. Word!

BTW - don't be looking at my boy parts.

No comments: