Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Naughty is as naughty does

My mama brought some work home with her yesterday. She works at a Symphony, and occassionally brings home music to "bow." (Ever notice how all of the violin, viola and cello bows always go in the same direction? My mama helps with that!) Everytime my mama brings home work to do, I try to help. When she doesn't let me help - I go on a rampage! (I can't help it...I'm just a puppy...)

Here I am trying to keep the music warm.


I'm very good at it, and since it's either let me lay, or watch me destroy, I got to stay where I was...being the warmer. I'm sure the musicians won't mind a little pup-hair on their pages.

Ut-oh...mama tried to mess with me! Don't move the music woman!




After helping my mama, I decided to terrorize my pop. He was just sitting in the chair all nice watching TV...I crept over quietly...and PULLED HIS SOCKIE RIGHT OFF! Then, wouldn't give it back. Ruff, ruff! I have very stong canines. Look how long that ankle sock got - I totally stretched it out.






9 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

My what strong teeth you have! You're an excellent helper Sparky!

Tadpole said...

Goodness, what would your parents do without you, Sparky?! They'd have to warm their own music up and stretch out their own socks... good thing you're around!

Anonymous said...

That's an ankle sock? I bet it's knee high now! That way his leg will be warmer! You're so nice to thing of your Dad like that!
Kaos

Unknown said...

Socks are too wonderful. I love socks. I have a few that they let me chew on. They tear up so nicely.

Bella the Boxer said...

Now they're tube socks, ha ha!

xoxo - Bella

Juno said...

Socks are great toys! I love them!

Momo xoxo

scubee said...

I can tell you will grow up to be a big helper, Sparky! I note that you have positioned yourself almost perfectly on the piles of paper -- in my opinion, that is a skill that can't be learned, but some of us are lucky enough to be born with it.zt

Ivy said...

hey hey sparky! you reelly added to that piece of music yeah. and wut strong jaws you haf! your mom and dad must be so proud of you. or something.

thanks for nominating my pickture on dogs with blogs!

luv
ivy

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Good work Sparky!

I'm really proud of ya...

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo