Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

First of all, I'd like to wish everypup out there a Happy 4th of July!

I'm proud to be a puggle! I'm 100% "Made in the USA," even though my red, white and blue collar says that I'm made in China.


I encourage everypup out in cyber doggie world to sit back, relax (maybe take a dose of benadryl), watch some fireworks, and eat a bunch of marshmallows.




Marshmallows are now my most favorite thing in the whole wide world - they're super sticky, but really fun to paw around and eat.

7 comments:

Lizzy said...

Happy 4th of July!

You know what? I think marshmallows are the only human food that I have never tried yet in all my life! They look so good. I'd better go see if I can find some...

Sparky

Molly the Airedale said...

We've had marshmallows before but the mini ones - never the super sized ones! yummmmmmmm
Happy 4th Sparky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ume said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ume said...

hi Sparky,
hope u had great 4th!
were your marshmellows bbq-ed b4 u got to eat them?

The Boys said...

Happy 4th to you too Sparky. We didn't git to do nuffin! Momma had to work.

The Brat Pack said...

Marshmallows are our FAVORITES! We love the new strawberry flavored ones too!!

Suki & Joey said...

Marshmallows, heck yeah!

I've actually never tried one, but I would if presented with one...they look pawesome!

Puggy kisses
Suki