Sunday, October 14, 2007

Posing for Mama

Yesterday, Mama took us on a long walk around our city park. It was such a beautiful day - sunny, yet cool. I wore Sparky's old sweater to keep me warm. Sparky had a sweater on too, but it was a little too long in the front, and he accidently pee-peed on it!

Here we are at Grandma's house before going to the park. See how nice his sweater was? I think he may have done it on purpose, because he hates wearing clothing. Oh well...at least Mama got one picture of him in it.


We walked and walked, and I was so excited that I didn't even realize how far or long we were going. Usually, I get tired and asked to be picked up. We stopped by the duck/goose pond, and barked at all the birds swimming in the pond. They were quacking at us big time. I think a couple of them wanted to eat me for dinner!


Then, we went to the top of this huge hill and sat for a little bit and gazed out at the fountain and lovely scenery. I'm also happy to inform everypup that we have completely mastered the dual leash!


After that, we went to the rose gardens. I have to admit - I like this picture the bestest - because it is only ME! I hope my Mama frames it.


Don't I look like such a big boy puppy?

We had such a great afternoon! Dory, when you come to visit, we are going to take you here!

10 comments:

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

What a wonderful time it looks like you had and how cool it looks. It is still not here but only the the low 90s'...it could be worse. We hope it will be cool by Halloween so our costumes aren't so hot.

Have a nice week....Just us

Suki & Joey said...

Wow, Patches, you really are growing fast! And you're very handsome, too ;)

I like your sweaters. Can't wait till it gets cool enuff to wear them here. Oh, and you could give me and Joey a few pointers on the leash thing. I like to pull and he likes to walk slow, so I think we're just going to have to be walked separately after all!

Puggy kisses
Suki

Patience-please said...

BRROOOINNNGGG!!!!!
What was that, you ask?
That was you two breaking the cute meter to bits.

Patience, Servant to the whippet waggle

Poppy said...

That is a very nice looking park. My Mommy loves to do "photo shoots" in fun places with me too!

Poppy

Amber-Mae said...

Wow! What bootiful day it was. Must be cold now huh? I think you both look great in the sweaters but I wouldn't wanna wear one too coz it would be too hot for me eventho it's very cold there now. Hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sparky! You two look great in those sweaters. Patches is quite a cutey pie.

xo
sb

Clover said...

Patches! You look like such a big boy puppy! You both look really adorable in your sweaters!
Love Clover xo

Ferndoggle said...

What a beautiful day! It was heavenly here yesterday too. Mom should have taken pictures of our walk.

I have a sweater just like yours, 'cept mine is pink & purple.

Lola

Toby said...

You guys look so cute in your sweaters! I agree with Sparky tho, I hate them too..I always try and rip it off! Looks like you guys had a nice long walk!

Love Toby

Stanley said...

Patches!

You look fabulous in your big pup sweater. I do understand Sparky's aversion to clothing. I'm the same way.

That last photo was gorgeous. Your sweater just makes you pop against all those roses.

Goober love,
Stanley