Friday, April 11, 2008

Long walks = gigantic tongues

The lengths of our walks is directly related to the length of Patches' tongue! The longer we walk, the more obscene his tongue becomes. I don't even know how he fits that thing in his mouth.


I tried to tell Patchy that if he listened to mama, and didn't pull so much on his leash he wouldn't get pooped out so fast. I mean, I could walk all day if allowed...because I take my time and stick by my mama's side...who let's fast it, doesn't walk that fast in the first place. Patches and me are a like the tortoise and the hare. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out who wins every race!

Oh, and I finally found this "Spring" that everyone is talking about! I don't know Spring so well, so I ate it.

9 comments:

Lady Kaos said...

That is a gigantic tongue! How in the world does it fit in his mouth? He mist keep part of it in his stomache!
Kaos

Amber-Mae said...

Patches's tongue sure is big...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

CoCo said...

Sparky...you are aa awesome big brother, always giving nice advice to Patches. His tongue is definitely lengthy...it made an appearence in the picture of you sniffing the Spring flower...or did you eat the Spring flower?

Hugs,
CoCo

Dexter said...

Patches must be part cow with that tongue!

Molly the Airedale said...

That is one serious tongue that Patches has!
What a pretty yellow flower! Did it taste like lemon, Sparky?

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Petra said...

It seems to me that eating spring would put more "umpf" in your walk and make that tongue a little smaller!

The Zoo Crew said...

wow! that's a big tongue! and you're not supposed to "eat spring," silly! just enjoy it!

peace + paws,

zen

Lizzy said...

Well, considering the loooong winter we had here, I probably would have forgotten what Spring was and would have eaten it too. Luckily, my human told me they were "flowers", which means spring. So I didn't eat them after all.

Sparky

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

My Chelsea ends up looking like Patches after a walk..tongue lolling and big grin...