Thursday, March 22, 2007

My last bit of retaliation, before being turned into a girl

All my mama and pop did last night was talk about my surgery that is scheduled to be performed in just moments. (My vet lady is kindly letting me get in one last post!) I had to make my move, and show them just who runs this household.

So. I peed on the couch.

Yep. That's right. Peed, right on the couch. And, a lot too. My pop was even sitting right there next to me, and I think I managed to get a little pee on him too.

I know this makes me a very bad boy. In fact, I beat my humans to the dicipline, and walked calmly straight into my kennel without looking back.

Of course, I didn't think this through completely - because now, I am not allowed on the couch at all. But you know what? I don't want to sit on something that only has one cushion now anyway! Do you know how long it takes for a cushion to dry? A very long time I'm guessing.

Hopefully, in a couple of days I will lose my bitterness, and be back to my bouncy, happy self!

Love,
Sparky, aka, Nutless in NY

4 comments:

Skyler and Jesse said...

Awwww Sparky. Heeeheee Nutless in New York. That's funny.

It's not so bad having your tallies whacked. At least they won't get cold, dragging in the snow. I've been huevoless myself since I was 6 months old. Mom says it keeps us healthier. I'm all for healthier.

My little brother Jesse will get his tallies whacked within a month or so of his arrival here.

Suki & Joey said...

I can't believe you walked into your crate all by yourself for a "time-out"! LOL!

I hope you're recovery is going well, Sparky :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Sophie Brador said...

Poor Sparky. Have you been watching too much Seinfeld. You just had to have a peed on couch, didn't you?

Sorry about your boy bits.

Bella the Boxer said...

Oooooh, you are a very bad boy Sparky! Fortunately, girls like "bad boys" (even the ones without all their parts!). I hope you have a speedy recovery.

xoxo - Bella